Australian Vintage Ltd (ACN 052 179 932) trading as Tempus Two
Disclosures under Fair Trading Act 1987 (NSW)/
Please ensure you carefully review the terms and conditions below which apply to the sale of products through the Tempus Two website, and in particular:
1. Welcome to the Tempus Two Pewter Membership Wine Club (“Wine Club”). The Wine Club is operated by Tempus Two of 275 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Cowandilla, SA 5033 (“Tempus Two Wines”). To join the Wine Club, you must be 18 years of age or over, be a resident of and living in Australia and agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
2. There is no membership fee payable for joining the Wine Club. Applications for membership can be made by completing the application form available from Tempus Two Wines or on its website www.tempustwo.com.au. Tempus Two Wines reserves the right to grant or refuse membership of the Wine Club to any applicant.
3. By registering as a member of the Wine Club, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Members must not use false or misleading information when registering as a member of the Wine Club.
5. Members receive:
6. Members authorise Tempus Two Wines to debit their nominated debit or credit card for the purchase of a mixed case of six Tempus Two Wines’ wines ("Club Pack”) four times a year, and for any other wine orders placed by the member until such time as the membership is terminated in accordance with these terms. Wines are subject to availability.
7. If the member’s registered credit or debit card account is invalid, including an outdated expiry date, all membership benefits will be suspended until such time as valid credit or debit card account details are provided.
8. Tempus Two Wines reserves the right to increase Club Pack pricing at any time. Tempus Two Wines shall provide advance notice to members of any change in fees, where applicable.
9. Prices given for other wines (excluding the Club Pack) are effective as at the date on which the price is given and are subject to change in Tempus Two Wines' discretion without notice.
10. Any times for delivery quoted by the Wine Club are approximate only and to the extent permitted by law the Wine Club shall not be liable to the member for the failure to supply or deliver the wines, if the failure to supply or deliver was outside of Tempus Two Wines’ control.
11. Deliveries will be delivered to the member’s specified delivery address. Tempus Two Wines has no liability whatsoever for any wine delivered to an address which has not been correctly recorded or updated by a member on the Tempus Two Wines website. Tempus Two Wines only ships to addresses in Australia, excluding to PO boxes..
12. All deliveries must be delivered to the member, another adult person at the delivery address specified by the member who undertakes to accept the delivery on the member’s behalf, or in accordance with the member’s instructions.
13. You acknowledge that it is an offence for liquor to be delivered to a person under the age of 18 years, or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase liquor. Anyone at the member’s delivery address who receives the delivery will be presumed by Tempus Two Wines to be authorised to receive the delivery on the member’s behalf. Tempus Two Wines may request that the person who receives the delivery provide satisfactory evidence of proof of age. Tempus Two Wines will refuse to deliver the delivery if the person receiving the delivery is unable or unwilling to provide evidence of proof of age.
14. All risk and title shall pass to the member and the member shall bear the risk of any loss, damage or deterioration of or to the wines from the time that the wines are delivered to the delivery address (including where the delivery address is unattended).
15. To the extent permitted by law, Tempus Two Wines excludes all liability for lost, stolen or damaged wine delivered to an unattended delivery address nominated by a member where Tempus Two Wines can establish that the wine was delivered to that nominated unattended delivery location.
16. If a wine obtained through the Wine Club is damaged or faulty upon delivery (through no fault of the member), the member should provide Tempus Two Wines with written notice giving reasonable particulars of any such alleged damage or fault within 3 days of delivery.
17. Wines will not be accepted for exchange or refund if they have been damaged, opened, wholly or partially consumed or used after delivery (unless the basis for the request for an exchange or refund was not reasonably discoverable without opening or consuming the wine). The member acknowledges and agrees that no claim whatsoever shall be accepted by Tempus Two Wines (or any of its agents) for any damage to, or partial loss of, the delivery which occurred during transit where written notice is not provided within 3 days of delivery. On accepting the member’s claim, Tempus Two Wines will at its discretion replace or refund the goods and pay for any additional delivery charges.
18. Any heat damage due to wine being left outside after delivery will not be accepted by Tempus Two Wines.
19. Wines will not be accepted for exchange or refund if members change their mind.
20. The member understands that it is their responsibility to inform Tempus Two Wines of any change in address and delivery details. Members may access or change their details by emailing [email protected] or modifying their Member Account on the Tempus Two website. Charges incurred with recovery of wines to an old or incorrect address or re-delivery fees associated with wine that is returned to sender will be the responsibility of the member.
21. Wines are for members’ personal consumption only and must not be used for retail sale or trade purposes.
22. The Tempus Two Wines website offers an online ‘Account’ facility to members (“Member Account”) which can be used by members to view and edit information, and perform certain functions, relating to their membership. Each membership is personal and non-transferable. Members must not share their password or permit any person to access their Member Account.
23. 18.23. Members must ensure that the personal details (including delivery address, phone number, and billing information) provided to Tempus Two Wines is accurate and kept up to date. Members may update their Member Account details at any time through the Tempus Two Wines website. Tempus Two Wines is not responsible for any loss, damage or claim relating to information in the Member Account, including but not limited to loss, damage or claims which are caused by the member’s failure to update or provide accurate information.
24. Members may terminate their membership at any time by notifying the Wine Club in writing to [email protected]. If the member terminates their membership either prior to receiving their first order or within 10 business days’ of delivery of a subsequent order, the member will be required to pay for that order. All member benefits will cease upon cancellation of the membership.
26. Tempus Two Wines assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive any communications or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Tempus Two Wines (where necessary with the approval of any relevant authority) may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend membership of the Wine Club.
27. Tempus Two Wines acknowledges that the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), the Fair Trading Act 1987 (NSW) and other equivalent legislation implies or imposes statutory guarantees, conditions or warranties into contracts for the supply of goods or services to consumers that cannot be excluded (Non Excludable Terms). Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude or restrict the application of Non Excludable Terms.
28. Other than the Non Excludable Terms, Tempus Two Wines excludes all implied terms in relation to these terms and conditions.
29. So far as the law permits, Tempus Two Wines excludes all liability for loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity or consequential or indirect loss, and limits its aggregate liability under or in connection with a member to the amount of fees paid by the member per annum.
30. Tempus Two Wines reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to vary the Wine Club terms and conditions. Should Tempus Two Wines vary the terms and conditions, it will notify the mMember via the email address provided inon the Member’s Account Application Form. Your continued participation in the Wine Club after such notification will constitute your deemed acceptance of such variations.
31. Tempus Two Wines reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of members and any other information relevant to membership or participation in the Wine Club. Verification is at the discretion of Tempus Two Wines whose decision is final.
32. Tempus Two Wines reserves the right to suspend or terminate a member if Tempus Two Wines, acting reasonably, deems that a member is acting in breach of these terms and conditions or is using the Tempus Two Wines website or Wine Club in a fraudulent or improper manner.
33. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of South Australia and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Australia.
34. Any waiver by Tempus Two Wines under these terms and conditions must be in writing and signed by Tempus Two Wines. No failure, delay or the like by Tempus Two Wines shall affect its legal rights under these terms and conditions.
35. If any of provision of these terms and conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions.
36. Tempus Two Wines encourages members to drink responsibly